Virtual Italy Tours…. in the Comfort of your Own Home
Italy Beyond the Obvious is happy to be able to offer you an armchair Italy experience to help you visit some of the wonders of Italy without leaving your house. Book a virtual Italy tour with Italy Beyond the Obvious owner Madeline Jhawar!
Details of the Virtual Italy Tour experience:
- Send your request, and then pick a time and date that works for you.
- Italy Beyond the Obvious owner Madeline Jhawar will send you and your group a zoom link that you’ll click on at the time and date of the experience.
- Madeline will take you through a 60 minute slide show of beautiful places in your Italy itinerary. You’ll see gorgeous scenery, main sights, and go off the beaten track. In addition, she’ll be available for an additional 30 minutes to dream with you or to answer any questions. She’s happy to discuss logistics, accommodations, or local foods.
- Our standard virtual itinerary includes: Milan, Lake Como, Lake Iseo, Lake Garda, the Dolomites mountains, Venice, “Motor Valley”, Parma, Ravenna, Florence, Cinque Terre, Portofino, towns of the Chianti area, the southern Tuscan Val d’Orcia area, Rome, the Amalfi Coast, and Sicily.
- Or, send Madeline your itinerary and she’ll present your customized experience. Or, ask her to put something together based on the interests of your group.
- Escape to Italy for 90 minutes from the comfort of your own home. Add food and wine to enhance the experience if you’d like.
Virtual Italy Tours are ideal for:
- Anyone who was planning a trip to Italy and now can’t go because of COVID-19. We’ll put together the itinerary you’d created so that you can keep the enthusiasm going!
- Travelers who aren’t sure where to go and what to do, and would like ideas for a future trip.
- Anyone who would like a fun evening with family or friends, dreaming about Italy.
- Travelers who had a great trip in the past and would like to share it with friends or family.
- People who can’t travel. For example, maybe your grandmother always wanted to go to Italy. But, for health reasons she will never be able to go. Send her a gift of her ideal Italy itinerary — with you. Or, maybe you know someone who just can’t afford to spend money on travel right now.
- Anyone who is planning a trip with a group that is trying to reach consensus on where to go. Often, having people see the locations often helps narrow things down.
Costs and How to Book
- Each experience starts at 150 USD and includes as many people as you’d like. If you book a vacation with Italy Beyond the Obvious, this charge becomes a trip credit.
- Contact us for a quote if you’d like to include any of the following:
- A customized itinerary
- A list of wines to pair with the experience
- A list of foods to pair with the experience
- Book by sending a request using our Contact Form or email Madeline at [email protected]